1934 Lincoln KA Coupe Roadster

DSC_0103
DSC_0105
DSC_0132
DSC_0117
DSC_0161
DSC_0112
DSC_0159
DSC_0104
DSC_0128
DSC_0164
DSC_0122
DSC_0149
DSC_0130
DSC_0102
DSC_0135
DSC_0109
DSC_0123
DSC_0125
DSC_0124
DSC_0126
DSC_0127
DSC_0138
DSC_0140
DSC_0144
DSC_0145
DSC_0108
DSC_0137
DSC_0148
DSC_0146
DSC03474
DSC_0147
DSC_0142
Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image... Loading image...
  • Description

VIN: KA2184     Body type: 523     Body: #: 11-27     Engine: Lincoln 414 cu.in. V-12     Transmission: Manual

Like Cadillac years before Lincoln was created by Henry Leyland, but it was not under his control for very long. Shortly after its creation in 1921, there was a post WWI economic recession and the marque was almost lost forever, but Henry Ford saved it from receivership and from then on Lincoln would be headed by Henry's son, Edsel, who molded Lincoln to quickly become a very prominent marque in the luxury car market. The model L was continued until 1931 when the model K was introduced which would be the first new design under Fords ownership. Beginning in 1932 the K was offered as the KA with the 136 inch wheelbase and V8 engine and the KB with the 145 inch wheelbase and V12 engine, but in 1933 both the KA and KB would be offered with V12 engines, the KB with a bit larger displacement. In 1934, the KA and the KB would both be offered with the same 414 cubic inch engine, just different length wheelbases. This 414 V12 would be the engine that Lincoln continued to use in the K until the end of its production and is still boasted by marque experts as the best V12 Lincoln engine ever produced. While styling remained largely unchanged from the previous year, the 1934 model year was much more refined with different colors, body colored radiator shells, and doors replacing the hood louvers of earlier cars. 

 
This 1934 Lincoln KA 2/4 coupe roadster is one of only 75 examples originally produced and is one of the nicest existing examples there is with a concours level restoration completed in 1998 that was executed with the upmost attention to detail and quality. The body is a semi custom, designed by Dietrich and built by Lincoln which explains its incredible good looks. The restoration was done under the ownership of noted collector Bill Wiseman of North Carolina, and shortly after its completion in 1998 it received its AACA national 1st prize award. In 2000 the car was sold to another collector, George Helms of Tennessee where it remained until very recently. Since its restoration it has been properly stored in climate controlled environments. 
 
The exterior is finished with deep maroon fenders and beautiful dove grey body that is very nicely accented by a dark maroon interior and tan top. The interior screams quality with beautiful wood graining, dual glove boxes and an extremely handsome gauge cluster. The car also comes with many period original accessories including dual metal side mount covers, luggage rack and Trippe driving lights. This car has it all. Recognized as a full classic by the Classic Car Club of America, this rare and impressive 1934 Lincoln KA 2/4 passenger coupe roadster with its V-12 power and good looks is a proven award winner and is worthy of any great collection. 
 
Contact us today for more information.
Price upon request